Skip to content


As a foreign national, you can be granted a residence permit in order to study in Denmark. The Danish Immigration Service lays out the requirements for obtaining such a permit.

If you are a family member of a EU/EEA citizen or Swiss citizen with residence in Denmark or seeking residence in Denmark, you may be subject to special regulations.
Click here to go to the website of the Danish Immigration Service and find more information on this subject.


For all applications for Residence Permit a fee is required to be paid directly to the Danish Immigration Service. If applicants hand in their application at the Gerry's/VFS Visa Service Centre 'application processing fee' of PKR 27,950 has to be paid in cash, along with Gerry's Service charges. 


All applicants must book their appointment before visiting the Embassy by e-mail at